 Two minutes walk from the Town Centre, with Golf, Fishing, Tennis and swimming all very close by.
The stone walls of this building, constructed in 1891 on the southern outskirts of town a five-minute walk from the centre, were originally built as the private home of a local furniture maker. (Most of the interior woodwork, including the door and window frames and the staircase, were reputedly built personally by the owner). The building now operates as an unpretentious guesthouse with an in-house pub and restaurant. Each of the bedrooms has uncomplicated furnishings with traditional accessories. A lone single has no bath.
|